Everybody move on, I just live on
Continue life, try to survive
And sometime I laughed
Watching you people! I see y'all get stucked running your love circle
Temporary happiness, undeniable loneliness
From a lover, become a stranger
Hahaha..but hey..
I'm not an hypocryte person
Enjoy your day, Couple. Life is full of struggle
You may need someone to share your day
While I prefer just sitting here and pray
Pray for one day, before my hair turn into grey
When I'm ready and my legs are steady
I meet the right person who can follow my passion
and able to deal with my reason and still beside me even in the worst life situation
So...
Happiness is as simple as that my friends
As simple as be patient
And patient does'nt always mean wait forever
But be strong of what's going on
Maybe their nights are so long, their heart is broken down or feeling alone even in the crowded town...
they still live on
Widening their network of social, hiding their sorrow as usual
Assured by His promise, He will be with us
“O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient.”
(Qur’an, 2:153)
Continue life, try to survive
And sometime I laughed
Watching you people! I see y'all get stucked running your love circle
Temporary happiness, undeniable loneliness
From a lover, become a stranger
Hahaha..but hey..
I'm not an hypocryte person
Enjoy your day, Couple. Life is full of struggle
You may need someone to share your day
While I prefer just sitting here and pray
Pray for one day, before my hair turn into grey
When I'm ready and my legs are steady
I meet the right person who can follow my passion
and able to deal with my reason and still beside me even in the worst life situation
So...
Happiness is as simple as that my friends
As simple as be patient
And patient does'nt always mean wait forever
But be strong of what's going on
Maybe their nights are so long, their heart is broken down or feeling alone even in the crowded town...
they still live on
Widening their network of social, hiding their sorrow as usual
Assured by His promise, He will be with us
“O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient.”
(Qur’an, 2:153)
Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
BalasHapusJika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.
Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)